Belonging to the Brand: Why Community is the Last Great Marketing Strategy
Mark Schaefer provides the world with a visionary take on what’s next in marketing. – Ruth Hartt
Once again, Mark shows his uncanny ability to see the future. – Giuseppe Fratoni
Informative and FUN to read! – Rebecca Wilson
A better way to market your business? This is the answer. – Frank Prendergast
Futurist Mark Schaefer explains how three global megatrends are colliding to make community the next significant marketing priority.
The bestselling author of KNOWN and Marketing Rebellion tells us how companies overlook the vast marketing potential of community and why this is the only strategy our customers will actually embrace.
Filled with inspiring ideas and captivating case studies, Belonging to the Brand is an indispensable and practical guide for every company that believes its marketing can be something more than interrupting customers.
- How community relates to the emotional connections developed via social media and content
- Why demographic, technological, and societal trends demand a reimagined community strategy
- A unique view of the ROI and measurement of community
- How a community strategy upends traditional marketing management
- The psychological connection between communities and brands
- Why NFTs and the metaverse change the game for community strategy
- Powerful brand benefits overlooked by most community strategies today.
Through extensive research, diverse case studies, and expert interviews, Schaefer provides a compelling and actionable blueprint for the modern brand community. This is an unmissable work from one of marketing’s leading thought leaders.