Marketing Rebellion. The Most Human Company Wins
Marketing reimagined for a world without loyalty
Are you overwhelmed by the breathtaking rate of change in the business world? Are confusing consumer trends, the unrelenting pace of technology, and the breakneck speed of digital marketing making you feel irrelevant and lost? Path-finding author Mark Schaefer provides an achievable and realistic framework to help you stay ahead of the curve by re-imagining marketing in a world where hyper-empowered consumers drive the business results.
Marketing Rebellion will teach you:
- How cataclysmic consumer trends are a predictable result of a revolution that started 100 years ago.
- Why businesses must be built on human impressions instead of advertising impressions.
- The five constant human truths at the heart of successful marketing strategy.
- Why customer loyalty is dying and what you need to do about it right now.
- How to help your best customers do the marketing for you.
- Actionable steps to provide an immediate course-correction for businesses of any size.
Through new research, singular insights, and inspiring case studies, this entertaining book challenges your view of what it means to be a marketer today and provides an innovative blueprint for business growth. The Marketing Rebellion is knocking at your door. Are you ready?
- Over 16,000 copies sold