Non-Obvious Guide To Marketing & Branding. Without A Big Budget
Read this book if you want to tell a better story, win more customers, earn more loyalty and make more money.
Being good at marketing might seem like a dark art. All those in-your-face ads, annoying pop-ups and desperate $497 online training courses make most people hate marketing. But the truth is, every business leader and entrepreneur needs to understand how marketing really works.
In this candid guide, bestselling author and award-winning marketing expert Rohit Bhargava offers the ultimate guide to every part of marketing – from writing a tagline to building a simple one-page marketing strategy. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to get an unlimited marketing budget by doing things that work.
- The key to creating unstoppable word of mouth for your idea or product.
- Why it is a mistake to try and be on every social media platform.
- The secret to buying advertising at a fraction of the “sticker price.”
- How to create a tagline that people remember for your business.
- Fit your entire marketing strategy on one page and maintain your focus.
Inspired by real-life conversations and experiences with hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs, as well as the author’s 15+ year career leading marketing for some of the most successful brands in the world, this is the rare guide that will skip all the useless definitions, avoid the fluff and cut right to the point to give you the real-life advice you need to hear with an irreverent “non-obvious” perspective you deserve.
From downloadable one-page guides to real-life stories and examples, this guide will give you the inspiration and tools to put together a winning marketing strategy to grow your business – no matter how much you know about marketing already.
About the Non-Obvious Guide Series – Like having coffee with an expert.
Most business guidebooks treat you like a dummy or an idiot. Not this one. This is a short and easy-to-read guidebook filled with useful, no bullshit, only-what-you-need-to-know, immediately actionable advice for marketing your business, idea or startup.
- Bronze medal in the Axiom Awards (Marketing & Advertising category)
- The Non-Obvious Trend Series and brand was awarded the Hermes Lifetime Individual Achievement Award
- Marketing & PR distinguished favorite in the NYC Big Book Awards