Original title: L’amour c’est…
- 2 Seas represents: World Excl. French rights.
- Rights sold: Korea (Forest Books, at auction)
- Over 27,000 copies sold
- World rights for the illustrations and text have been cleared
ILLUSTRATED GIFT BOOK
The talented Jack Koch illustrates 200 authors’ definitions of love. This book is a delight!
A masterpiece […] It is more than beautiful! — Lydie Zannini, RCF Radio
Tender and sweet. — Gérard Collard, Le Magasin de la santé
A splendid collection to pick through and meditate. — L’Alsace
Tender, captivated, impassioned, marvelous definitions […] magnificently illustrated by Jack Koch. A sensitive, funny, interesting and heart touching book that we can offer to someone we love! — Michel Gardère, Radio Dunes
“Love is” … offer this book or buy it for yourself!!! 202 definitions of what love is, illustrated by the talented artist Jack Koch. Love inspires us all: personalities from the book world, friends and anonymous… Accurate and pertinent drawings accompany these funny, astonishing and heart touching definitions. Love is the essential!!! — Caroline, FNAC Rosny 2
Should we talk about love? Jack Koch magnificently illustrates the definition of love by 200 authors, booksellers, librarians … By presenting this beautiful subject in that way, the book is rendered so tender and touching! — Corinne, FNAC Quimper
A beautiful declaration of love!!! It’s lovely, tender, depressing, funny, but that’s life! So, buy it for yourself and offer it. It is a magnificent gift! — Sandrine, FNAC Grenoble – Grand Place
Koch invited 200 authors from all over the world and from varying literary genres to define love, he then illustrated their definitions, giving 400 pages of poetry and humour. This collection includes authors who very well known and those who are just making a name for themselves.
- Includes well known authors such as Tatiana de Rosnay, Virginie Grimaldi, Aurélie Valognes and Valentin Musso.
- Jack Koch has a large social media following (40,000 Facebook subscribers) and is a recognised figure in the publishing world.
- For every copy purchased, €2.00 will be donated to Le Rire Médecin association
- Strong support for the book thanks to the social networks of the 200 authors
Born in Strasbourg, Jack Koch was a teacher before he decided to work full time as an illustrator. His first drawings were of the school he worked in, which were displayed in the Headmaster’s Office. He works mostly on the universe and dreams.