The World of Tomorrow. How technology impacts the way we live and work
Original title: De wereld van morgen
- 2 Seas Represents: World Excl Dutch rights
- Rights sold: Korea (Sejong, at auction), Bulgaria (Kragozor)
- English sample available
- Over 12,000 copies sold
- A chip in your body will prevent you from getting sick
- A brain chip will enable you to learn Chinese in seconds
- Our food will come from a food printer
- Smart furniture will move around by itself
- A robot will put the children to bed
- We will live on Mars
- Your self-driving car will enable you to nap while driving
- We will have fascinating relationships with robots
- We will never have to work again, thanks to the universal basic income
- The oil era will end. Hurray!
- Your energy supply will come from space
SOCIETY | TECHNOLOGY
The World of Tomorrow is a must-read for those who want to be future-ready.
Trendwatcher and futurist Richard van Hooijdonk gives us a glimpse into the amazing world of tomorrow. He shows us how quickly our lives change and what impact it has on the way we live and work.
What will society look like in 2035?
Richard van Hooijdonk is an inspirator. He is the foremost trendwatcher and futurist in the Netherlands. Over 500,000 people have already attended his keynote lectures. Starting A utumn 2017, he will tour the Dutch theaters.