Turnaround: How to Change Course When Things Are Going South
Is your once-thriving organization stuck? Is your team on life support, unable to deliver on its potential? Is your initiative or campaign limping along instead of sprinting ahead? Lisa Gable, turnaround mastermind, offers a clear-headed, straightforward method for getting you back on track.
For more than 30 years, Lisa Gable has been called to turnaround failing organizations — businesses, teams, nonprofits, political campaigns, and government projects — and solve seemingly intractable problems. From Silicon Valley to Washington DC, she’s seen it all. Over time, she’s learned the key to course-correct when things go South is applying the discipline of process engineering — carefully reevaluating everything your organization does and how it does it — with diplomacy and humanity, taking care of relationships and forging strong partnerships.
In Turnaround, Gable shares her simple but powerful method for breathing new life into the most troubled ventures:
- Visualize the future — don’t fix what’s there; start from scratch.
- Break down the present — ditch what isn’t working; keep what does.
- Create a path to your future — map out critical decision and actions needed.
- Execute with confidence and diplomacy — speed up by partnering well with others.
At a time when dizzying innovation cycles, hyper competition, and a global pandemic have made survival more challenging than ever, Gable’s time-tested and industry-proof method will give you the tools to turn your ship around and a chart a course to success.
- Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller
- Silver medal in the Axiom Awards (Business Disruption category)
- Leadership distinguished favorite in the NYC Big Book Awards