The Foolproof Method For Successful Studies
Original title: La méthode infaillible pour réussir vos études
- 2 Seas Represents: World (excl French) Rights.
- Rights sold: China
PRACTICAL GUIDE | SELF-HELP
A revolutionary method for passing tests.
Students are expected to learn, to work and to succeed. But they are rarely given a method to achieve that. How do you learn to work?
Here is Antoinette Champclos’s revolutionary method. Although she didn’t even speak French when she started school in France, she now teaches and writes in French. This book presents her unique way of integrating different cultures and ways of thinking and working (Soviet, German, French, and Anglo-Saxon).
Her book deals with choosing your major, situational behavior, motivation techniques, scheduling, note-taking, reviewing notes and test-taking, relational tactics, mobilizing conscious and subconscious strengths, mastering your emotions, coping with failure and lateral strategies…
This is a revised and expanded edition, including interviews with world-class athletes, who share their techniques for coping with ‘fear of failure.’
• A revised and expanded edition including interviews with world-class athletes, who share their techniques for coping with “fear of failure”.
• For high-school and college students and their parents, as well as for adults contemplating going back to school.
• A unique method that’s as easy as it is efficient.
• The first book coaching people in learning to learn.
• An author with an exceptional personality: she began her French schooling at age 25, without speaking French. Her results were so spectacular that she was granted French citizenship in recognition of her