How I Overcame Social Anxiety: An Introvert’s Guide to Recovering From Social Anxiety, Self-Doubt and Low Self-Esteem
- 2 Seas Represents: Dutch, French and Nordic Countries rights.
- Rights sold: Korea (Purun Communication), China (United Sky New Media), Audio (Audible)
I had given up on myself. I was my own worst enemy, always calling myself harsh names like ‘loser’ and ‘ugly.’ I hated myself and didn’t believe I was worth very much. I thought I was ‘weak’ and ‘broken’ for having social anxiety and felt inferior to just about everyone in the world. My self-improvement articles have been featured on blogs such as Lifehack and Pick The Brain. My passion in life helping others realize their own greatness and live a life of freedom and passion.
Do you get nervous in public and don’t know why? Do you find it hard to relax and be yourself around people? Do you constantly worry what everyone thinks of you? Are you tired of always feeling inferior and less than others? Wish you could turn off that critical voice inside your head? Perhaps you feel you were born that way and things will never change?Social anxiety is not a life sentence. You can get over this condition, no matter where you currently are. I am living proof of that. This book documents my 15 year struggle with social anxiety; the contributing factors and the exact steps I took to find my healing. In these pages, you’ll discover:
- The real causes behind your social anxiety & shyness (it’s not what you think)
- The exact steps I took to overcome social anxiety (and how you can too!)
- How to stop fearing the opinions and judgments of others
- How to let go of perfectionism and always putting yourself down
- What I learned from spending over $35,000 on alternative therapies
- Techniques to release anxiety and self-consciousness in minutes, not years
Tobias Atkins is an Australian writer whose self-improvement articles have been featured on popular blogs such as Lifehack and Pick the Brain. How I Overcame Social Anxiety is his first book.