How to Live Like the Knights of the Zodiac
Original title: Agir & Penser comme un Chevalier du Zodiaque
Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, Shun & Ikki give you the keys to live better in everyday life!
After Agir et penser comme un chat (200 000 copies translated into 28 languages) discover the new book of the collection: Agir et penser comme un chevalier du Zodiaque!
Balance, learning, courage, sensitivity, time optimization, meditation, the quest for harmony, fraternity… the values developed in this saga that have fascinated the crowds since 1985 are precious in our everyday professional, friendly or family.
Several topics of the summary:
– universal respect
– the sense of duty and sacrifice
– the awakening of the 5 senses
– you are not all powerful, learn the importance of teamwork
– Open your mind to the differences that surround you! Learn from everyone!
– You are now strong but beware of your pride as Knights!
– You are happy because you have a goal.
Before hoping to be able to touch the stars and attain mastery of the senses, it is appropriate for any Chevalier du Zodiaque to practice rigorously.
An original personal development book:
- a cult cartoon: millions of fans around the world;
- a Netflix license planned for the autumn 2019
- 8,000 copies sold.