Grow-up With Your Emotions. Practice Meditation With Children
Original title: Grandir avec ses emotions
- 2 Seas Represents: World Excl. French
- Rights sold: Spain (Grijalbo)
Really very practical, covering many subjects… A precious book that all parents must have on their nightstand this year. — Olivia de Lamberterie, Télématin
Preface by Fabrice Midal
Give your child the gift of meditation.
Meditation is a successful way of securing emotional stability in children. It teaches them to express themselves in ways that will help them understand and control their emotional being. A large range of emotions, such as happiness jealousy, anger and fear are constantly confronting children, and this can also be a challenge for them, their carers and teachers.
This book includes:
- The key steps in the emotional development of your child
- A starting point for practicing meditation with your child
- Games, stories and varied length guided meditation recordings on the CD to help you build a base understanding
- Concrete evidence and experience of the practice
Clarisse Gardet is a relaxation therapist, with a degree from a prestigious School of Relaxation Therapy. She has practiced meditation across the world, teaches at the Occidental School of Meditation and leads a number of workshops for children.