When Mars Women Date: How Career Women Can Love Themselves Into the Lives of Their Dreams
- 2 Seas Represents: World Translation rights.
- Rights Sold: Czech Republic (Synergie), Korea (Daewon C.I.), China (Hachette-Phoenix).
- Winner of the LONDON BOOK FESTIVAL 2012, How-to category
- When Mars Women Date is a twist on John Gray’s bestseller Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus which is coming out as a movie early 2014, starring Reese Witherspoon
- Click here to download an exclusive dating tip sheet for Mars Women!
HOW TO GUIDE | RELATIONSHIPS
If you’re an independent, strong, passionate woman, you are meant to have a great life and you know it. This book will give you permission to claim who you really are, and create a love relationship that celebrates your highest strength and offers you the highest happiness. ~ Tama Kieves, bestselling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love
Facebook’s COO Sheryl Sandberg’s best-selling new book Lean In points out the difficulties women have prospering at their career and familial roles. This is another reminder of how important it is for career women to learn to pick the right mate, and this timely message is thoroughly explained in When Mars Women Date! Click here to read Dr. Kouffman Sherman’s blog post about the link between Lean In and When Mars Women Date.
- By 2018, 47% of the labor force will be women
- 67% of young women expect to hold an executive position at work. 88% expect a high salary and 83% agree that marriage is an important goal.
- Today women earn more bachelor and postsecondary degrees than men and the median salaries of young women under 30 in cities is 8% higher than their male peers.
- Research shows that dating a feminist is a turn on and feminism improves romance. Men of feminist partners report more stable relationships and greater sexual satisfaction.
- 93% of women still prefer to be asked out compared to 16% of men. Only 6% of women prefer to ask men out BUT in one study, 51% of female initiated dates led to a relationship that lasted more than 6 months!
- 91% of women said they’d marry for love over money. 93% of men said they’d date a woman with a higher income . 33% said they’d date a woman much older.
Single career women can be independent and strong on dates and still find the man of their dreams. Experts advise women to be passive and to disguise their accomplishments during dating if they want to attract a man. It’s time women had an equal playing field with men in work, dating, marriage, domestic work and childcare.
When Mars Women Date is written from the male and female perspective, to reveal how we can create balanced, authentic partnerships, from the start.
THE BENEFITS TO READING THIS BOOK INCLUDE:
- Learn to date authentically
- Discover how high profile career women successfully date and marry
- See what types of men they choose and why
- Learn why men love successful women and uncover what they find challenging
- Understand how these couples negotiate dating, living together and fairly dividing the domestic tasks and childcare involved in marriage
- Discover how to choose a mate who’ll support your dreams
- Learn how women who make more money make their relationships work
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, owner of My Dating School (www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, winner of the USA Book Awards in the How-To category, published by Atria Books and translated in German (Knaur) and French (Editions de l’Homme), a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She’s been an expert on television like the CBS Early Show & the AM Northwest Early Show and a radio guest on the Curtis Sliwa show. She’s been quoted on MSN.com, USA Weekend, the NY Post, Newsweek, Lifetime.com, More, Match.com, Foxnews.com, Fox Business, Better Homes & Gardens, Reader’s Digest, Redbook, Glamour, Forbes, Woman’s Day, Metro newspapers, Men’s Health, Seventeen, Elle Canada, Complete Woman magazines, the Huffington Post and the NY Times.
Korea (Daewon), Czech Republic (Synergie)