Leveraged Learning: The Age Of Opportunity For Lifelong Learners, And Experts With Something To Teach
- 2 Seas Represents: World Excl North America
- Rights sold: China (Citic Press)
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT | BUSINESS
The roadmap to success as a knowledge worker, professional, and expert has changed.
Gone are the days when education was something that only happened at the start of your career. The name of today’s game, both personally and professionally, is to be constantly learning: just enough, just in time, and never stopping. But where can knowledge workers, professionals, and lifelong learners go to find the training and education they need to stay current and thrive?
It’s no secret that universities and colleges are struggling to keep pace and stay current. Often out of touch, exorbitantly overpriced, and slowed by unwieldy infrastructures, bureaucracies and tenure, these institutions are fundamentally designed to deliver a mode of education that still serves an important purpose, but leaves many of our individual and collective needs for learning and growth sorely unmet.
This crisis is an opportunity for the experts and professionals who possess the knowledge and skills that are so sorely needed by so many. They solution is to package their expertise into leveraged learning programs that creates transformation for the lifelong learners who need them, and profit for the experts who create them.
Danny Iny, a successful educator entrepreneur, has been leading the charge on this growing movement. And in Leveraged Learning he lays out the guidebook for navigating and thriving in this new world – both as a lifelong learner, and as an expert with something to teach.
As a lifelong learner, you’ll gain the skills and acquire the tools that you need to grow and thrive:
- How education has changed, and the implications for knowledge workers and professionals.
- Why the education system is failing you, and what alternatives to consider.
- How to hack your patterns of behavior to support and accelerate your learning.
- The two layers of learning that you must stack together to achieve mastery.
- Which mental habits are critical to achieving ongoing, sustained success.
- How to tell which online courses are worth taking, and which to avoid.
- Why most online courses have single-digit completion rates, and how to transcend the statistics.
And as an expert with something to teach, you’ll learn how to package your expertise for others’ benefit, and your profit:
- What it really takes to develop a lucrative revenue stream from your expertise.
- The piloting methodology that has worked for thousands of successful online course creators.
- How to design a curriculum that engages students and leads to mastery.
- What to test, measure, and iterate as your course grows and evolves.
- Research-based techniques to help every student perform at the 98th percentile of success.
- Methodologies for peer-based feedback that cost-effectively support student learning.
- How to engineer student success with accountability, gamification, and artificial intelligence.
All this and much, much more is yours for the taking. Leveraged Learning is your indispensable guide to staying current, growing, and thriving in the modern world.
Danny Iny is a lifelong entrepreneur, best-selling author, and CEO of the online business education company Mirasee. Best known for his value-driven approach to business, his 9 published books include Engagement from Scratch!, The Audience Revolution, and two editions of Teach and Grow Rich. Danny’s work is followed by over 100,000 experts and professionals across various outreach channels (email, social media, blog, column on Inc.com, etc.), and over the course of 2015, 2016, and 2017 they’ve invested over $10M towards training on the Leveraged Learning opportunity through his books and acclaimed courses, such as the Course Builder’s Laboratory.