Digital Marketing in an AI World: Futureproofing Your PPC Agency
- 2 Seas Represents: World excl English rights
- Rights sold: Korea (TiumBooks), Vietnam (1980 Books)
Artificial intelligence is radically altering the digital marketing landscape. But if you’re a PPC professional, there’s no need to panic; the sky isn’t falling. Former Google AdWords evangelist Frederick Vallaeys understands what’s coming next, and with his expert guidance you’ll not only survive, but you’ll also thrive in tomorrow’s AI world.
In this invaluable volume, you’ll learn:
· What AI and other digital marketing technology can and cannot do
· How agency owners can reposition their business in the current environment
· New skillsets to develop or look for in potential new hires
· Four essential roles digital marketing professionals will continue to play in the future
· And more
Data isn’t everything. Human intuition and creativity will always be essential components of successful marketing. So relax! Read Digital Marketing in an Artificial Intelligence World, and in no time at all you’ll be leveraging AI, not competing with it.
Frederick (Fred) Vallaeys is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, author and leading influencer in pay-per-click search marketing. One of Google’s first 500 employees, he helped pioneer PPC marketing as the company’s first AdWords Evangelist. Today he serves as Co-Founding CEO of Optmyzr, a leading and award-winning PPC management software system. A sought-after industry thought leader, he contributes to leading marketing publications and conferences and is routinely called upon by journalists, writers, and podcasters for his industry insight and vision.